Now more than ever it’s important to have a presence on social media. You can DIY your social media with free tools. There is so much information out there, so here is a quick guide to get you started.
Graphics and stock photography
• Canva — There are thousands of templates that you can customize to your branding. They also have stock photography. There is a paid version with more capabilities. You can post directly to Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter as well.
• Unsplash — Free stock photography
• Pexels — Free stock photography
•Trello — This is a great project management platform. It is perfect for people who process information visually.
• Asana — Another project management platform.
• Google Tools — A great way to share information with your team or to organize your thoughts.
• Evernote — This is a great notetaking app and you can share information across devices.
• Google Alerts — Set alerts for information in your content areas. This keeps you up to date in your industry.
• Answer the Public — This website allows you to enter a term and you can see the questions people are asking about it.
• Facebook Creator Studio — You can schedule Facebook, Instagram, and IGTV in one place. They have analytics there as well.
• Hootsuite — Limited free plan for 3 social profiles and 30 scheduled messages.
These are all great ways to get started. You can try out what works best for you and then you might want to upgrade to a paid plan. I offer Social Media Coaching to help businesses to create a plan that works for them. See my website to schedule an appointment.
For further information, please contact Theresa Mintzer at 484.686.2995; email: firstname.lastname@example.org; and visit: MintzerSolutions.com.