To make a plan for the future, you need to understand where you are right now. Before you put together your strategy for the New Year, here are some quick audit tips. Then, you will have a better understanding of where you need to focus your efforts.
Some things that you need to look at across all accounts.
List your social media platforms:
- Do you check each platform regularly for comments?
- Is your information up to date?
- Are you posting? If you aren’t, why not?
- Are there other places that your ideal client might get information regularly?
- Do you know the admins, editors, etc.? It’s time to clean the account up.
Your profile picture:
- Does it look professional?
- Is it the same across all accounts?
- Does it reflect your brand?
Your bio Information:
- Are you using key words that relate to your business?
- Are you listing activities and interests that show you are a thought leader in your field?
- Are you including a link to your website, offer, or email list?
- Are you posting consistently?
- Do your posts reflect your brand?
- Are your posts engaging, educating, or entertaining your ideal clients?
Response to comments:
- Are you responding in a timely manner?
- Are your responses genuine?
- Are they more than one or two words?
The last thing you want to look at are your most popular posts over the last few months. Think about why those posts resonated with your audience. Was it the topic, tone, or information? Now you can want to create similar content. If you feel like you need a little help, I do complimentary audits. Feel free to contact me at 484.686.2995; email: firstname.lastname@example.org; and visit: MintzerSolutions.com.