Have you ever gone live on Facebook? If you haven’t you are missing out on a great way to increase your reach and engage your audience. Here are a few tips to get started.
- Let your audience know ahead of time that you will be going live.
- Use a creative description to pique the interest of your audience.
- Suggest that the audience share the video.
- Interact with the people that are making comments.
- Facebook is currently recommending that your videos be at least ten minutes long.
- Use a closing line to let your viewers know that you are signing off.
Now what do you talk about? You can be as creative as you like. Here are a few suggestions.
- Create a video of new products coming into your store.
- Make a video to demonstrate using a product.
- Educate your customers about new policies.
- Show your audience some behind the scenes videos of your business.
- Introduce your customers to your staff.
The most important thing you can do is to be comfortable and allow your personality to shine. Consumers buy from people that they like, know, and trust. Utilizing Facebook live is a great and inexpensive way to get your point across and educate your consumer. Bonus tip: Download the video and put it on your YouTube page. If a customer needs specific information you can send them a link to that video.
Theresa Mintzer can be reached at 484.686.2995; email: email@example.com; website: ByTheresaMarie.com