The last year has taught business owners the importance of connecting with their customer base. They can do this through social media. Most social media algorithms reward regular postings and engagements. That is important if you want people to find and get updates about your business.
Facebook is a great way to keep your customers informed about new information like changes to your hours. Customers will be more inclined to visit a business that has up to date information. You really do not want people showing up at your business when it is closed because the hours were wrong.
Here are some great tips to perform regularly:
- Once a month, set aside time to make a list of what you want to post for the next month.
- Create and schedule those posts. Depending on your content, schedule them weekly or monthly.
- Once a month, look up your business on the different social media platforms to see if the information is current and relevant.
- Look at your information like the customer. One great way to do this is to use Incognito Mode in Google Chrome or InPrivate Browsing in Microsoft Edge. Use Ctrl+Shift+N to launch in either browser.
- Make sure you are checking for messages daily. It is best if you can receive notifications when someone makes a comment. Respond to your customers as soon as you can.
- Invite customers to leave a review and acknowledge it when the do.
If you need extra help, I offer Social Media Coaching to help businesses create a plan that works. Head on over to my website at www.MintzerSolutions.com for more information and to schedule an appointment.